Sunday 29 May 2016

Jacquis Sneak peek 3 Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog project using "A Taste of Summer"

Hi again all you wonderful bloggers.  How the heck are you?  I've got another Dragons Lair Designs post for the Inspiration Blog.  Today I'm showing you my sneak peek 3 of the NEW "A taste of Summer" kit that's being released June 1st.  It's full of wonderful papers, funky frames and embellishments galore!  I adore these heart embellishments so I'm sure you'll see them a lot more lol. Anyway, don't forget to pop by the store and check it out!  Today I've made another CA2 scrapbook page of my brother & sister in law (my brother looks so like my dad).  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment.  Till next time Jacqui over and out


Jacqui


-oOo-

Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-

2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

A very beautiful layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails