Wednesday 25 May 2016

Jacquis Dragons Lair Designs Sneak peek 1 using "A taste of summer"

Hi folks, I'm back!!!  Today on the Inspiration blog I have my first sneak peek of the NEW, "A taste of Summer" from Dragons Lair Designs.  I've created a scrapbook page with my CA2 of my gorgeous nephew and his mum.  This child makes my heart smile.  I didn't think it was possible to love someone more than my kids but Tyler and my grandson TJ are putting that to the test.  I can't imagine not having them in my life.  Anyway enough mushy stuff lol.  I love using digital designs they make scrapbooking so much easier especially for those who find cutting out difficult or boring. Don't forget to pop by our Challenge blog and facebook page too.  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment.
  
Till next time Jacqui over and out.


Jacqui



-oOo-

Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:



We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails