Friday 27 May 2016

Jacquis DLD Sneak peek 2 using "A Taste of Summer"

 Hi folks What's the craic? As we say in Northern Ireland.  Today is my second Inspiration blog sneak peek of the NEW Dragons Lair Design "A Taste of Summer" kit.  Today i'm showing my another CA2 scrapbook page of my nephew Tyler & his family.  I love the wording in this kit too.  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment.  And don't forget to visit our Challenge blog & fb page.

Till next time Jacqui over and out.

Jacqui


-oOo-

Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:



We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails