Sunday 16 August 2015

Cooling off with a Bottle of Wine

The night, a bottle of wine, and thee?  Kind of a summary of that quote but you understand my theme for today! We have been playing a game at Dragon's Lair Designs Fan Group Page on Facebook each weekend that involves searching through the Dragon's Lair Designs Store to find images that fit a question.  I have found so many awesome digital stamps and paper kits that I had not known existed before playing our game!  This wine glass and bottle was one of those images.  I colored with Chameleon markers and was lucky enough to find a French dictionary for free at a second hand book store so I layered a page from that on some purplish paper.  I had some bling, lace, and tiny roses so that went on the bottom of my card.  Not hard to do and I love how it turned out!  




 Come join us and like our Facebook page!

Links to our sister sites:














































































































































\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails