Tuesday 23 June 2015

Nanette Here with Make From Deco Daze Collection at Dragons Lair Designs Store

Now if you have been following my posts and my posts on our Facebook Fan page, you will know that this is my last scheduled post for June and you have an opportunity to win something today!  You are looking for something and I am not going to tell you what!  No, I am not a meanie!  Just go back to my other 2 posts this month and see what you are looking for.  The first one to comment and tell me what it is and where you found it will get the prize!

I took this gorgeous distressed looking frame from the Deco Daze Collection Kit and added a lovely piece of background paper to the back also from this kit.  Before adhering the frame to background paper I added a fussy cut retro image of an advert for lunch for 40 cents!  Ah, the good old days...do you think our great grandchildren will look back at our times as the good old days?  I often wonder about that.  Then nothing more to do but cut the center out of one of the fabulous flowers included in the kit and shaping its petals a bit before gluing down.  And that was it!  See how easily you can work with these kits to produce fun, fast projects when you need them or really complex scrapbook pages that take a lot of time to finish!  Versatile is the word for these kits!

So this is it I will hang in my kitchen for that homey feel.  Look at the post and see what you need to find on this make!  Comment first with what it is and where it is on which post.  Be the winner!

Happy Crafting from Dragons Lair Designs!
Please follow my posts for Dragons Lair Designs on my new blog!
My Side of Oz


Like us on Facebook!
Links to our sister sites.....

Dragons Lair Designs Links:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails