Tuesday 9 June 2015

DT Marleen - "Sarah Collenction" - Scrappage

Hi everyone..

I havent been active for a quite some time on the DT for
Dragons Lair Design but the other day I decided it was time to have a play again.

For today Ive used the "Sarah" Collection.
You can find it in the STORE with all the other digital goodies.

Ive made yet another A4 scrappage. I just love making these. As they are smaller then my usual 12x12 LO's, I  often find them much quicker to do. Something I really love.

Apart from the green doily, the gems and my backing A4 sheet everything else on the page is from the kit. 






And that is all from me for today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails