Friday 27 February 2015

DLD/SNEAK PEEK 9/GIFT CARD BOX/O BABY MINE/JACQUI

Hi again Jacqui here back with my final sneak peek for the O Baby Mine Collection.  I found this little box design on youtube & it's the perfect size to fit a gift card from there favourite store in.  I love these really soft delicate blue papers as they make the embellishments stand out so much more.  The present & cat are Tonic & Tattered Lace dies & the sentiment Marianne I think.

Really hoping you like my final sneak peek & it tempts you into popping on over to the store or our fb page for some great fun, ideas & challenges. Oh & don't forget the loyalty points system where 30 points gets you a voucher for DLD & we give you LOTS of chances to earn those points.

Anyway till next time Jacqui over and out




Stamping Dragon Designs Links











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails