Sunday 11 January 2015

Sneak peek no 2 using the upcoming NEW Simply Soft Kit/Box Frame

Hi again all you dragonettes hope you're all hale & hearty as they say over here.  Today i'm showing you my next sneak peek of the NEW upcoming Simply Soft kit from DLD.  For this one I used a Tonic box frame and covered it in the papers.  Then I used Tonic dies for the heart & sentiment & cut them out of some more of the papers.  And finally I used Sue Wilson Camellia open & closed flowers & cut them out of the same papers.  I also used a Crafters Companion ivy branch die.  And to finish some green half pearls in the flower centres.  So I hope you like and have time to let me know, and don't forget to stop by our fb group for some fun, freebies & challenges.






Stamping Dragon Designs Links












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails