Sunday 30 November 2014

Sneak Peek no 3 Victorian Christmas Collection/Wreath

Hi again everyone i'm back with my 3rd and final sneak peek of the NEW Victorian Christmas Collection.  For this one I made a wreath using 1 plain red, 1 plain green & 1 patterned paper.  I also added the holly sprigs from the collection.  And I made a perfectly beautiful Christms Decoration for any house hold. All I added was a Spellbinder & Sue Wilson poinsettia dies and a Marianne flower die. Then a few gems & berries to finish, done in half a day!  So remember to pop over to the store on December 1st and pick up your collection and soon you'll be making beautiful projects for your home for Christmas.


Stamping Dragon Designs Links










2 comments:

Barbiedi said...

wow love the wreath, the flowers are gorgeous x

Tonya said...

Beautiful wreath!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails