Friday 31 October 2014

The Witch in the Moon

Hi everyone! It's me, Tonya and I'm here to share my project for this month using the Trick or Treat Collection from the Dragon's Lair Den. I altered a 4 oz can to hold a special treat. :-)


From the Trick or Treat Collection Paper Pack I choose the "purple witch" image which I set my printer on the #10 business envelope setting and printed onto a sheet of white cardstock. I trimmed to fit and  then adhered to the can. I added Diamond Dew Drops to the bottom and lace to the top of the can.


Next I printed Trick or Treat Journaling Cards and fussy cut the witch out which I added a little chalk pastels to her and then lightly outlined her with a sharpie. I added Crystal Stickles to the moon. I set that aside to dry. Next I cut a piece of burlap ribbon to fit a mini October desk top calendar which I adhered to the top of the ribbon, added some bling to two of the edges and glued one corner to the can. The scrap leftover from fussy cutting the witch out I punch three leaves that I crumpled up , inked and adhered to the can along with the witch image. I finished off with sequin, dew drop and cording to make this spooky cute treat holder.


Supplies Used:
Other Supplies: Stickles, Diamond Dew Drops, Sequins, Leaf Punch, Black Sharpie, Bling, Cording, Lace, Chalk Pastels

If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by, hope your Friday is wonderful and enjoy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails