Friday 8 August 2014

Judith - Design Team Member - Inspiration Post - Birthday Teddy

Morning lovely folks and hope that this post finds you well
or at least as well as you can be and sending warmest hugs
to any of you who could use one xxx

Here I am with my take on an adorable Digi.

I have a "textile" friend who makes "memory" Teddies
out of Childrens' Clothes and this is the inspiration for this project

I chose this adorable Ted - "BirthdayTeddy" form the Store -
isn t he just adorable!

You can find him here -
http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=744_403_410&products_id=2850



I chose to create him digitally using a Paper Piecing Technique
with some papers that I have in my Digital Stash.



He could of course be created using any Papers that you 
have either in your Digital Stash or Hands on Stash or 
coloured with any medium - just what you prefer.

I hope that his Mummy has baked him a cake!

Thanks for taking the time to drop by Love and hugs Judith xxx

Here are some links for you -



(new Challenge 1st Friday monthly)

2 comments:

JMC Creates said...

Love what you've done the Teddybear its sooo bright just my style. xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love the patterned teddy. Just perfect for a youngster.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails