Sunday 15 June 2014

15th June Inspiration by Jacqui Robinson

3

June Inspiration

Hi again guys gals and fb pals hope you're all hale and hearty and having a crafty party hehe. I'm in a rhyming mood lol.

 I'm here again with some June inspiration for you.  For this piece I use the Triple Swirly Heart from the Stamping Dragon Designs to make a different modern type of card suitable for any birthday or romantic occasion. I simply printed it onto green card and covered it in iced jewels from Cosmic Shimmer to add some decadence (what a word!). I cut it out with a Tonic die.  Then I simply mat and layered with a pale green stripe card (which is hard to make out as its quite subtle) and black & white card.  I cut out the sentiment on my silhouette (which I am in the process of learning) and I made the flower with a green button design from SDDwhich I printed multiple times and layered. I added some frippery from my stash (I love that word frippery too) hehe some green glitter wire, a black gem stem and a white flower and voila it is complete. So what do you think I wonder?  Let me know please. Till next time cya l8r dragonettes


Stamping Dragon Designs Links










7 comments:

karyn said...

Lovely...i love the sparkle!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous loving the fabulous hearts and glitter.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Beautiful card xx Jan

Angela said...

Great Card! Love the sparkle and the flower is gorgeous.

Gwyneth said...

Love your use of sparkle on this one.

Brawny x said...

Love this card. Just gorgeous x

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the ice sparkles and hearts x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails