Saturday 7 December 2013

Stamping Dragon Design Inspiration

Morning everyone..

Im here this morning with a wee bit of inspiration..
For this project I made another christmas card. And I had tons of fun.

For this card I used the Image called "Christmas Warmth Fireplace" 
and the papers called "Christmas Morn"

Click on the name to be taken directly to the papers/image or click HERE to go to the STORE..

This card is made as a simple matting and layering. But I made a boarder for my image, as well as the sentiment, using my gildingflakes.
The image is coloured with promarkers and the little dots around the card, is made with Liquid pearl wand.

Anyway I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails