Wednesday 11 December 2013

Meet the Team - Sue



Hi I'm Sue and I'm married to my best friend, I have two children and two beautiful grandsons, oh and 'his lordship' who is Ollie our cocker spaniel.

I have basically retired from being a Civil Servant as I'm my husbands full-time carer and my crafting is my 'stress' relief. I began when I was little as most of us do, my grandma taught me how to bake and embroider, my mam taught me how to knit and crochet and I loved art at school and went on to do 'A' level Art. 
 
When I was asked to be part of the Stamping Dragon design team I was over the moon, everyone made me feel really welcome and I love the digi stamps because I love to colour and there is so much to choose from. 
 
We have great fun as a team and we all bring something individual to it. The card I have made has the lovely Rupert on he's such a cute dragon and I've used it as a 'New Home' card, why not pop into our store and have a look you won't be disappointed! 
 
 
 
Anyway enough waffling from me, hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and an even better New Year. 
 
Sue

You can pop along and see Sue on Facebook HERE

and you can come along and play with us all in our Facebook group HERE

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

An absolutely fab card, and I love reading a bit about members of the various SDD groups and design team,s.
Gwyneth
From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails