Monday 11 November 2013

Pick of the week

Hi everyone..

Another month has flown by and its once more my time to do the pick of the week..
Being the DTL (design team leader) I have the honour of being one of the first to see and often also play with the new designs coming to the Stamping Dragon STORE.

The pick of the week is really for us to show and refresh some of the older images from the store, but with this brand new image, I just HAD to show her off.

She is the lastest member of our Dragon Family and is called Lulu.
I am VERY proud of Lulu as I got to name her.

Please meet Lulu..


And here is what I did with her:




The little butterflies at the bottom is really my pick of the week. I had really printed this butterfly in topper size, but as I decided to colour Lulu in yellow, it hit me that the 2 would work really well together. I simply printed the butterflies out in a row and cut it as a boarder. I printed 1 extra in the same size and layered up on a foampad.

My little butterfly is part of this pack. They all come as individual files so each one can be printed on its own as well as being re-sized to your hearts content..
You can find them HERE...

And that is it from me today. 
Thank you fro stopping by and for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

So cute! Kim

Gwyneth said...

Little Lulu is so sweet and your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love your combination of Lulu and the butterflies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails