Monday 14 October 2013

Pick of The Week - Monochrome Journal Kit

Hello everyone..

Its time for the "Pick of the week" and this week is aaaaaalllll mine ;-)

For my pick of the week, Ive been having a play with a quite new product from the store..
Its a christmas journal. I love digital jornals. For the simple reason, that you get sooo much to play with in a kit and only your imagination is your limit.

This is the kit ive used. you can find it HERE...

And here is what Ive made :
 The flowers are cut with a die.
 The ribbon is from my stach. I was very golden so I added a bit of paint over it as I was adding paint to the box.
This is in fact an old tea box. Im a bit of an earl grey addict so I always buy the BIG boxes. So when I finished the last box I thought Id have a wee play with the it. And with the christmas journal lying all printed and waiting to play on my desk, the 2 was just a match made in heaven.

I love the way this wee box turned out and it now stands on the mantel containg the christmas decorations my kids and I have made so far to add to the tree when it comes out :-)

 And that is it from me today. I hope you like my box.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.
 If you fancy seeing more of my work, pop over to my blog:

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

This box looks wonderful with you. The addition of the flowers and ribbon tied around are a lovely finishing touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails