Wednesday 9 October 2013

Meet the Design Team - Janette Padley

We will be having a monthly meet the Design Team spot, and this month to set things rolling you get ME :D

Designer & Design Team Member - Janette Padley



So what can i tell you about little old me, I am a divorced mum to two Adam who is 21 and Aimee who is 16 and just started college, we also have a puddy tat called Holly, I started playing around with graphics after my Divorce which will be 14 years ago ( wow where do the years go ) i bought a copy of Paint Shop Pro and started making signature tags in the AOL community, this soon changed to digital scrapbook layouts, and designing my own kits.

I sold Scrapbook papers and kits, for many years until i discovered Digital Stamps in 2009, and the rest as they say is history as Rupert, Penny & Jiggy were born.

Design wise what do i like, I think it has to be Vintage and i lean towards Journals and Scrap booking, although i do of course make cards too, Here are a couple of my favorite creations from recently.

My first 12  x 12 scrapbook paper layout, using the Beauty Element Pack

And this little Gift Card holder I made using my Spook Night Page Kit, Spooks Stamps and Halloween Word Art - Which you can actually buy in a bundle at the min at a Saving ;)


Visit the Store and have a nosy around HERE

You can visit my personal blog here - Straight from the Craftroom

3 comments:

Grannymama said...

Happy to meet you and get to know you.

Carolyn
DT Member

Gwyneth said...

Both projects are lovely. The gift card wallet is such fun and has a practical use as well. I do think that it's nice to present gift cards nicely. It's lovely to read a bit about you as well.

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects hun, and wish you all the best of luck with your challenge..xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails