Friday 22 April 2011

My Fiday Card ... Ok its not a card but hey .........

I decided to do Digital Layouts this week to show of the kits/papers in store, its been a while since i took the time to do this and i have to say i had such a great time lol, i must try and do it more often, as i say these are totally digital layouts i have to admit i am addicted to digi scrapping :)

Ok here we go lets get started

Southern Comfort - Dragons Lair Designs



Simply Lovable - Dragons Lair Designs



I hope you enjoy them, you can see the full range of each kit by clicking its name, have a very happy Easter Weekend one and all :)

5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome Janette!! I love your papers, they are gorgeous. Thanks for your sweet comment on my L/O.
Hugs Nat

McCrafty's Cards said...

I like the papers and your designs
Happy Easter.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Way cool Chickie!!!! Love the papers and digging the pictures. Awesome layouts too. Happy Easter to you too!

Hugs,
Beth

Carolynne said...

The papers are fab, love your layouts, really must get round to trying this one day

xx

Anne Temple said...

Love those papers! I need to do digi layouts more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails