Wednesday 4 August 2010

DT Call

This week we have said a sad farewell to two of our DT members Sam & Linda we are so sorry to see them go but wish them both well, and can i just say girls we have totally lovedhaving you and your superb creations :)

So we have spaces on the DT to fill, this call will last

TWO WEEKS ending at midnight (UK TIME) on August 6th, 2010


what you need to do is take the stamp below and show us what you can do, then enter a link in Inlinkz below.

Entries will be reviewed after that and the winners notified by mail

GOOD LUCK cant wait to see what you come up with  :)





6 comments:

Stef H said...

which definitely answers my question! how cool!

hugs :)

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. I am so glad you like what i did with your stamp. I have so much fun to work with Rupert. Your comment today made my day happy.
Big hug, Nataliya.

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. Thank you for the chance to be on your DT. I hope you girls will like my project. Hugs, Nataliya.

sammi said...

Thank you, ladies, for all your DT submissions so far. Great cards! I'm looking forward to working with some of you!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Dragons Lair Designs said...

If you would like to leave your link or contact me we can discuss a link exchange :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails